- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2234-4284 (Print)
ISSN : 2234-4292 (Online)
General Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Wei-Chang Yeh (National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan)
ISSN: 2234-4284 (Print), 2234-4292 (Online)
Publisher: Advanced Institute of Convergence Information Technology (AICIT)
Publication Frequency: Twice a year
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
International Journal of Soft Computing with Applications is published four times in a year. The goal of the SCA is to publish peer reviewed original research result-oriented, survey, review, tutorial papers in the various fields of Soft Computing with Applications.
High quality submissions that advance the research and that contribute something new to the literature on Computing & Information Technology are encouraged. The special focus of the SCA forum is to publish path-breaking applications and applied research results.
Topic1: Information Processing
• Research/Technical Issues on Convergent Aspects of IT and Ubiquitous Technology
• Hybrid Approaches of Information Technology
• Multimedia, Game, and Culture Technology
• High Performance Data Processing and Digital Content Technology
• High Performance Information System and Communication
• Information Security and Cryptology
• Intelligent Approach on Information Processing
• Bioinformatics and Healthcare
• Network and Communication
• Mobile and Ubiquitous Technologies
• Media, Culture and Communications
• Embedded Systems and Software
• Grid and Distributed Computing
• Smart and Green Computing
• System and Device Design
• Other Issues on Information Processing
Topic2: Information Management, Business, Service and Finance
• Traditional Issues on Information Management
• Technical Issues on Information Management
• Future Issues on Information Management
• Recent Issues on Business System, Modeling and Architecture
• Knowledge Management and Secure Information Management
• Convergent Approaches on Advanced Information Management
• Evaluation, Trust and Computational Finance issues
• Social Issues on Information Management
• Management, Service and Business issues on Healthcare
• U-Service issues on Advanced Information Management
• Management Issues on Media, Culture and Communications
• Organizational behaviors
• Human Resource Management
• Information Management for Business Applications
• Computational Finance
• Financial Information System and Service
• Business systems, design, Enterprise Systems, Architecture, Integration
• Service-oriented architecture; Enterprise service bus; Service-component architecture
• Trust issues in business and systems
• Value-based management and systems
• Other Issues on Information Processing
OBJECTIVES AND VISION
Nowadays, the fields of Soft Computing with Applications are facing more challenges than ever. SCA oversees fundamental advances and extraordinary opportunities for novel and future oriented applications. SCA will continue its mission of promoting high level research efforts and novel applications through specialized journal issues.
SCA strives to maintain its status as a genuine high quality scientfic journal that gathers best research results all over the world. We hope to build solid foundation for further development of Soft Computing with Applications . We believe that research results published in SCA will inspire and motivate scholars to pursue further research for the dynamic development of Information and Communication Technologies.
Soft Computing with Applications constitute many important topics for novel and future oriented research. In this journal we sincerely hope to support further development of research and technologies in Soft Computing with Applications. Moreover, we welcome diverse innovative ideas towards the development of Soft Computing with Applications. We hope that with the help of this journal we will be able to build sufficient grounds for fulfillment of most brilliant and promising ideas in this area.
OUR MISSION AND AIMS
Our mission is to publish outstanding research results of researchers from all around the world in order to exchange knowledge and experiences, present new ideas. We believe that global nature of our journal, active participation of most prominent authors and cutting edge ideas will create a stimulating atmosphere for further active development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Soft Computing with Applications.
We believe that developments in the fields of Soft Computing with Applications directly influences development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research. Thus, by publishing this journal we see our mission in enabling further considerable advancements in the fields of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research.
Our aim is to gather and share innovative ideas, precious knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and explore possible prospects for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Soft Computing with Applications.