- Registration Guideline
- Check my review result (Check the notification)
Check registration information and create Invoice and Registration form
Upload and Check my Final Camera-Ready paper, copyright form
Upload my registration document & Request Invoice/Receipe/Invitation Letter (after payment) to confirm
Check Requested Invoice/Receipt/Invitation Letter
Extra Payment for Extra charges
Coauthor, Listener or colleague
- Uploading and Request
for my extra charge information
To include your paper in the
conference proceeding, you should register and submit your final camera ready paper
by given date. Please check the NISS web site, http://www.aicit.org/NISS, and sign in with your id and password. Please read the followings step-by-step to finish your registration process.
Step1: Check registration information and create Invoice and Registration form
- Payment information, guidelines and download my registration form
Step2: Payment (Regular)
- Online payment (Credit Card): only USD, Won are available
- Bank wire Transfer: USD, Won, Euro are available
1. Make sure that your paper conforms to IEEE format. You may download the format here.
1.1 Please don't include the page number to your paper!
1.2 Please remember, we, the conference and the IEEE, don't edit your paper body. Only we will add some conference information and page number.
2. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress page here http://www.pdf-express.org/, conference id is niss10x
3. Follow the instructions from this file http://www.aicit.org/niss/niss_pdf.pdf You should create your account and upload your paper for conversion - if it is a .doc file or checking - if it is a .pdf file.
3.1 After converting to pdf your final version please be careful and check the
converted pdf version whether there are some differences between your original doc version and converted pdf version.
Sometimes, pdf make makes some differences when you convert to pdf version from a doc version.
3.2 If you choose not to use IEEE PDF eXpress and convert your paper to pdf yourself, then please make sure that you follow
the IEEE Xplore PDF requirements from here
3.3 If you experience any problems with PDF conversion/checking or PDF eXpress in general,
please address them using "Contact Us" link on the PDF eXpress page. Or call PDF Support Desk at +1-732-465-5888 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm GMT
4. After you have your PDF file ready please visit http://www.aicit.org/niss
5. After Login, Click "Upload and Check my Final Camera-Ready paper, copyright form." Menu. You can find it left side Registration - Step 3 menu.
6. Click the [[ Upload Final Paper #1 ]] Menu, and fill out all items and double-check the following points:
6.1 Your paper is formatted according to the IEEE formatting instructions
6.2 The file that you upload must be the one that you converted/checked by PDF eXpress
7. Upload copyright form for the paper in Step1 and Submit your Final Camera-Ready paper in Step 2
8. If you want to change final camera ready paper, visit web site and after login, click [[ Edit Final Paper #1 ]]
(Only PDF eXpress checked/converted .pdf version is allowed for the final version, .doc version is not allowed!).
Step4: Upload my registration document & Request Invoice/Receipt/Invitation Letter (after payment) to confirm
- After payment, authors have to upload the payment documents to confirm their registration.
- Upload my registration form (Scanned copy).
- Input my online payment information (only for online payment: Transaction id(tid)., payment date, holder¡¯s name, paper(s) id. Or title, payer¡¯s name)
- Upload my bank wire transfer document(Scanned copy, only for bank wire transfer).
- Request to confirm my registration and payment.
Step5: Check Requested Invoice/Receipt/Invitaion Letter
- After your requested all the necessary documents in Step4, here you can download these documents for yourself.