- Registration Guideline
- Check my review result (Check the notification)
Check registration information and create Invoice and Registration form
Upload and Check my Final Camera-Ready paper, copyright form
Upload my registration document & Request Invoice/Receipe/Invitation Letter (after payment) to confirm
Check Requested Invoice/Receipt/Invitation Letter
Extra Payment for Extra charges
Coauthor, Listener or colleague
- Uploading and Request
for my extra charge information
The primary goals of the workshops are to:
Organizers of Workshops must:
Workshop Organizer's FAQ
(1) I am having problems with uploading my workshop proposal
If you are experiencing any problems with submitting your workshop proposal through the website. Please use an alternative method and email your proposal directly to the General Chair: Dr. Franz Ko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2) Deadline for the Workshop:
Workshop organizers can decide their own papers submission / notification deadline. But we recommend too stick to the schedule of NISS2010.
(3) Submission of final accepted papers of the workshop:
To be announced shortly
(4) Proceedings of the workshop:
Proceedings for the workshops will be included in the proceedings of NISS2010 and will be published by CPS series.
(5) Paper Submission for the workshop:
Method: By e-mail to the workshop organizer.
It is the responsibility of the workshop organizers to collect papers, process reviews and make decisions regarding paper acceptance or rejection.
We also believe that workshop organizers may have more autonomy by having their own review process separate from the main session.
(6) How can I or other reviewers review the submitted papers? I need to know if there are any official tools for receiving reviewer comments.
Ans.: Each workshop organizer is responsible for establishing their own review process for the papers submitted to each workshop. We don't need the review documents.
(7) How can I contact authors for accept/reject notification?
Ans.: Each workshop organizer should keep in touch with authors using whatever means necessary. In many cases, email would work fine, though it may require appropriate attention on both sides. Workshop organizers are responsible for maintaining communication and keeping those on file.
(8) Can you tell me the general registration fees for the conference?
Ans.: The registration fee is not determined yet. It will be determined by situational factors such as number of expected registrants, local sponsors, and etc. However, it will be comparable to other CPS conferences.
(9) Can the conference organizers make a bill(receipt) when the author attends the conference?
Ans.: Receipt for the conference registration will be made for each registrant and given out with the conference proceedings at the conference site by the main conference office.
(10) How can a workshop organizer submit accepted papers to NISS2010
Ans.: By e-mail. Please be ready to send a complete list of accepted papers for the session. Please send your e-mails to the workshops chair: Dr. Franz Ko(email@example.com)
(11) The registration fee for up to 2 papers of effective workshop organizers* will be waived.
Extra-pages fee, third paper fee, and other additional charges will not be waived. (Alternatively, NISS may waive he registration fees for the workshop organizer for up to one(1) paper and cover hotel stay expenses for up to 2-3 days)
*Effective workshop organizers: those who have in their respective sessions, at least twelve(12) authors who have paid all the registration fees. In this case, the registration fees for up to 2 workshop organizers will be waived.