Hosted / Organized by(Co-hosted / Co-organized by)
1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: June 18 - 20, 2013
Paper Submission [Abstract Submission(Free format, 1-2 pages(s), to review)]: by April 30, 2013 (Extended !!)
Paper Review: April 4 - May 13, 2013
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: April 25 - May 14, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready(Paper for Publication, 3-4 pages) Submission: by May 28, 2013 (Final Extension !!)
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by May 18, 2013
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by May 25, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by May 30, 2013
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• Most papers will be recommended to special issues of the following SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Only invited papers from the conference can be submitted onto one of AICIT's eminent international journals (IJACT, JDCTA, JCIT, AISS, IJIPM and JNIT) as special issue. If your paepr is invited by commitee, you may receive the invitation letter after the conference.
- IJACT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- JCIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- AISS (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
- JNIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)Confirmed!
2) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E) indexed international journals.
Paper Types and Format, Presentation
• After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
1) Paper Types
- Full paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- Regular paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- - Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the RNIS Format.
- - All papers should be written in English.
- - Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- - Detailed information on registration will be announced by AICIT's system mail with the registration form.
- - Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
- Language: English
- Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- - Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- - Poster: Bristol Board (90cm WIDE x 120 cm HEIGHT) OR A4-size (6-8 pages, PPT Style)
Introduction to NCM
NCM stands for 2013 9th International Conference on Networked Computing and Advanced Information Management. It is a premium international conference in all areas related to Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Networked/Ubiquitous Computing and Advanced Information Management. NCM gathers fellow students, researchers and practitioners in these fields from all around the world.
Scope of NCM covers the following areas:
• Track 1: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application results on Networked Computing, Advanced Information Science
• Track 2: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application results on Advanced Information Management and Service
• Track 3: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application results on Digital Content, Multimedia Technologies and their Applications
NCM builds on the success of previous international conferences and workshops in these series of NMS(Networked Media and Services, HiNMS: High Performance NMS) held in Singapore, Poland, China and Korea.
Objectives and Vision
Nowadays, the fields of Networked Computing and Information Management are facing more challenges than ever. NCM oversees fundamental advances and extraordinary opportunities for novel and future oriented applications. NCM will continue its mission of promoting high level research efforts and novel applications through specialized conferences.
NCM strives to maintain its status as a genuinely high quality conference that gathers scholars and researchers from all over the world. We not only hope to build solid foundation for further development of Networked Computing, Advanced Information Management and Digital Content but also believe NCM conference will inspire and motivate scholars to pursue further research for the dynamic development of Information and Communication Technologies. We are convinced that Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research is the key to success and even more exciting developments.
'Network Computing' and 'Advanced Information Management' are important topics for novel and future oriented research. Organizing NCM, we sincerely hope to be a good supporter for further development of research and technologies in the upper mentioned fields. Moreover, we welcome diverse innovative ideas towards the development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in Networked Computing and Information Management. We hope this conference can be sufficient grounds for fulfillment of most brilliant and promising ideas in Networked Computing and Information Management.
NCM will provide enormous opportunity to exchange ideas and establish new social ties among the conference participants and discussions fueled by this conference and will enrich the participants with precious knowledge and experiences.
Our Mission and Aims
Our mission is to facilitate meetings of distinguished scholars and interested researchers from all around the world in order to exchange knowledge and experiences present new ideas. We believe that global nature of our conference, active participation of most prominent speakers and delegates and cutting edge ideas will create a stimulating atmosphere for further active development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing and Information Management.
It is true that developments in the fields of Network Computing and Advanced Information Management directly influences development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research. Thus, by holding this conference, we see our mission enabling further considerable advancements in the fields of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research.
Our aim is to gather and share innovative ideas, precious knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and explore possible prospects for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing and Information Management.