Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
JNIT in DBLP
ISSN : 2092-8637 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9388 (Online)
Call for Papers
General Editors-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Kae Dal Kwack (IEEE Korea Council Chair (Former) /IEEE Seoul Section Chair (Former), Korea)
Dr. Michael N. Vrahatis (University of Patras, Greece)
Dr. Tracey Na (AICIT, Korea(Rep. of))
Authors are requested to submit their papers using the submission system.
Please visit Paper Submission for more information (http://www.aicit.org/jnit/paper_subm.html)
The authors will receive the review results by one month.
For accepted papers, the authors will be asked for a payment of USD-400, to cover the part of publication process.
We would recommend the designated format for JNIT: To download the template file(instructions) click here(DOC).
Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in AICIT Format.
FORMAT FOR BODY
- Papers prepared in MS-WORD (doc) formats may be submitted electronically to JNIT web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site.
- Type your main text in 10-point Times New Roman, single-spaced with 10-point interline spacing. Do not use double-spacing. All paragraphs should be indented 1 pica (approximately 1/6- or 0.17-inch or 0.422 cm). Be sure your text is fully justified—that is, flush left and flush right. Please do not place any additional blank lines between paragraphs. Figure and table captions should be 10-point Helvetica boldface (or a similar sans-serif font). Callouts should be 10-point Helvetica, non-boldface. Initially capitalize only the first word of each figure caption and table title. Figures and tables must be numbered separately. For example: “Figure 1. Database contexts”, “Table 1. Input data”. Figure captions are to be below the figures. Table titles are to be centered above the tables.
- For detailed instruction on fromatting we would recommend the designated format for JNIT. To download the template file(instructions) click here(DOC).
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
Journal of Next Generation Information Technology is published monthly. The goal of the JNIT is to publish peer reviewed original research result-oriented, survey, review, tutorial papers in the various fields of Next Generation Information Technology.
High quality submissions that advance the research and that contribute something new to the literature on Computing & Information Technology are encouraged. The special focus of the JNIT forum is to publish path-breaking applications and applied research results.
• Issues on High Performance and Next Generation Computing Technologies
• Issues on Information Processing
• Issues on Computing in Service Science
• Issues on Computing in Management
• Issues on Computing in Electronics
• Issues on Communications and Networking
• Issues on Computing in Medical Service/Technology
• Issues on Computing in Multimedia
• Broadband Convergence Network and its Applications
• Distributed/Parallel Computing Systems
• Telematics and Home Network Technology and its Applications
• Embedded Systems and Software
• Issues on Computing in Culture Service/Technology
• Issues on Computing in Education Service/Technology
• Issues on Computing in Bio. Technology
• Bio-chips, RFID and Convergence Components
• Issues on Computing in Energy Technology
• Issues on Computing in Medical Service/Technology
• Issues on Computing in Hybrid/Convergence Service/Technology
• Issues on Computing in Sciences
• Issues on Computing in Industrial Engineering
• Issues on Computing & Human
For more details, see the web site: http://www.aicit.org/jnit/scope.html
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of AICIT. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in AICIT.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Monthly
- Review : 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
AICIT Journals are peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.