Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
Paper Submission and Publication Process (Fast-Track)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2:Downloading a registration form for the processing fee and Payment for the Processing Charge
- Step3: Uploading the Registration Form for the processing fee
- Step4: Checking My Review Result
- Step5: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step6: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step7: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step8: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
JDCTA in DBLP
ISSN : 1975-9339 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9310 (Online)
|DOI||Google Scholar||Scirus||ProQuest Technology
ProQuest High Technology & Aerospace
ProQuest Illustrata: Technology
General Editor-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Franz I.S. Ko (Advanced Institute of Convergence Information Technology, Korea / IBC, UK)
Aims and FocusesInternational Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications (JDCTA) is a journal to be published by AICIT (Advanced Institute of Convergence Information Technology). The aim of the journal is to provide fast publication of refereed, high quality original research papers in all branches of the convergence technologies and its applications.
JDCTA is a refereed, multidisciplinary journal for bridging the latest advances in the digital content technologies and its applications. It provides an international forum for presenting authoritative references, academically rigorous research, and case studies. The journal publishes well-written and academically validated manuscripts in both theoretical development and application research.
Author Instructions and Call For PapersTopic 1: Hybrid and Convergence IT and Service: Technology, Content, Service and its Applications
Topic 2: Digital Content: Technology, Content, Service and its Applications
Topic 3: HCI/Health/Bioinformatics relevant to Information Technology
Topic 4: Information Technology and Ubiquitous Computing: Content, Technology, Service and its Applications
For more details, please visit the website: http://www.aicit.org/jdcta
JDCTA is a refereed, multidisciplinary journal for bridging the latest advances in the digital content technologies and its applications. It provides and international forum for presenting authoritative references, academically rigorous research, and case studies. The journal publishes well-written and academically validated manuscripts in both theoretical development and application research.
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers on JDCTA's web site. In order to submit the paper, you need to:
- Register in our system;
- Find Step1: Paper Submission of Paper Submission and Publication Process Menu
- Click on Step1: Paper Submission. It will navigate you to page with different paper submission types: Special Issues and General Submissions;
- Select appropriate option;
- Fill out appropriate fields on the next page;
Accept/Revision/Reject Notification: Articles received are immediately exposed to the referees/members of the Editorial Board for their opinion. Authors will receive Accept/Revision/Reject notification in 3-7 weeks or less. In case of strong recommendation for publication, the paper will be published in the next issue of JDCTA.
Paper Types: We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in AICIT Format.
Format for Body:
- Papers prepared in MS-WORD (doc) formats may be submitted through JDCTA system. Please do not submit papers via email. The page should be A4 and Times 10 pt is expected for font.
- We recommend the designated format for JDCTA. To download the template file click here(DOC).
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)
Formal Conditions of Acceptance :
- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Monthly
- Review : in 3 weeks - 4 weeks (according to reviewers' review)
- Publication for accepted paper : in 2 - 3 months after completing the publication process (according to publication schedule)
If an author want to accelerate the publication process, please follow the submission and publication process strictly.