- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2:Downloading a registration form for the processing fee and Payment for the Processing Charge
- Step3: Uploading the Registration Form for the processing fee
- Step4: Checking My Review Result
- Step5: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step6: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step7: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step8: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
JCIT in DBLP
ISSN : 1975-9320 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9299 (Online)
General Editor-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Franz I.S. Ko (Advanced Institute of Convergence Information Technology, Korea / IBC, UK)
Aims and FocusesJournal of Convergence Information Technology is a journal to be published by AICIT (Advanced Institute of Convergence Information Technology). The aim of the journal is to provide fast publication of refereed, high quality original research papers in all branches of the convergence technologies and its applications.
JCIT focuses on the theories/technologies/architecture and its applications on the various aspects of advances in convergence and hybrid Information Technology. JCIT shall be always welcome all research results on the traditional and convergence areas of information technologies and next generation information technologies.
JCIT is a refereed, multidisciplinary journal for bridging the latest advances in the convergence and hybrid information technology research. It provides an international forum for presenting authoritative references, academically rigorous research, and case studies. The journal publishes well-written and academically validated manuscripts in both theoretical development and application research.
ScopeJCIT invites new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics and its applications in convergence/hybrid information technology and next generation information technologies fields including (but not limited to these topics):
Topic 1: IT-based Convergence Technology and Service
Topic 2: HCI & Bioinformatics
Topic 3: Ubiquitous Computing
Topic 4: Business and Information Systems
Topic 5: Social and Business Aspects of Convergence IT and Ubiquitous Computing
For more details, see the web site: http://www.aicit.org/jcit/scope.html
Call for PapersSubmission:
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers in JCIT's web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site. If you have some problems with paper submission or with registration in JCIT's web site, please feel free to contact the managing editor: Dr. Yun Ji Na.
Please strictly follow the designated format for JCIT. To download the template file click here(DOC).
Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)
Format for Body:
CALL FOR SPECIAL ISSUESGuest Editors are cordially invited to submit proposal for special issues to the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Franz Ko. We invite guest editors to submit a proposal of 1-2 pages, Free Format, A4, MS-WORD. Supply complete address, fax/phone number and e-mail address of the guest editor.
General Information of the Special Issues
JCIT encourages the submission of collections of papers on topics of interest for the journal. Such Special Issues, introduced by an Editorial by the Guest Editor, will be published in issues containing in additional regular articles.
- Proposals from researchers significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Members of the Editorial Board are especially welcome to guest edit a Special Issues/ Section.
- Special Issues may originate from a conference or workshop, or may offer a selection of papers devoted to a specialized topic.
- Thus authors may either be invited to contribute, as in the case of selected conference papers, or else may be alerted to the possibility to submit their papers by a Call for Papers, that may also be added to the journal's website.
- The Call for Papers must include a rationale for the Special Section, keywords for relevant topics, and a time schedule for the reviewing process, including a deadline for submission of papers.
- Proposals consisting of a draft of the Call for Papers, or a description of the scientific event on which the Special Issue is based, a time schedule and the mode of selection of papers, should be submitted to the JCIT.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Monthly
- Review : in 3 weeks - 4 weeks (according to reviewers' review)
- Publication for accepted paper : in 2 - 3 months after completing the publication process (according to publication schedule)
If an author want to accelerate the publication process, please follow the submission and publication process strictly.