- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-968X (Print)
ISSN : 2234-3687 (Online)
Call for Papers
General Editors-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Mustapha LEBBAH (University of Paris 13, France)
Dr. Franz Ko (Advanced Institute of Convergence Information Technology, Korea / IBC, UK)
International Journal of Networked Computing and Advanced Information Management (IJNCM) focuses on the traditional and/or hybrid researches/theories/technologies/architecture and its applications on the various aspects of advances in Networked Computing, Information Management and Sciences and Digital Content, Multimedia Technologies.
Scope of IJNCM covers the following areas:
Track 1: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application results on Networked Computing, Advanced Information Science
Track 2: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application results on Advanced Information Management and Service
Track 3: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application results on Digital Content, Multimedia Technologies and their Applications
For more details, click here
Nowadays, the fields of Networked Computing, Information Management and Digital Content are facing more challenges than ever. IJNCM oversees fundamental advances and extraordinary opportunities for novel and future oriented applications. IJNCM will continue its mission of promoting high level research efforts and novel applications through specialized international journal.
IJNCM strives to maintain its status as a genuine high quality international journal that gathers high quality papers from scholars and researchers all over the world. We hope to build solid foundation for further development of Networked Computing, Information Management and Digital Content. We believe that IJNCM will inspire and motivate scholars to pursue further research for the dynamic development of Networked Computing, Information Management and Digital Content.
The aim of the journal is to provide fast publication of refereed, high quality original research papers in all branches of Networked Computing, Information Management and Sciences and Digital Content, Multimedia Technologies.
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers in IJNCM's web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site. If you have some problems with paper submission or with registration in IJNCM's web site, please feel free to contact Dr. Yun Ji Na(firstname.lastname@example.org, Executive Publication Editor-in-Chief).
Please strictly follow the designated format for IJNCM. To download the template file, click here => (DOC).
Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.aicit.org/ijncm)
We welcome all kinds of the papers, reports and articles which can give meaningful information to other authors/members.
- Original Research papers - Technical Reports - Technical Articles - Surveys and/or Analysis of the New Trends
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in AICIT Format.
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of AICIT. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in AICIT.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Biannually (Apr. 30, Oct. 31, 2 times in a year)
- Review : 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
AICIT Journals are peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.