- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2234-3660 (Print)
ISSN : 2234-3679 (Online)
Call for Papers
General Editors-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Simon Fong (University of Macau, Macau)
In this decade, with advancements in data mining, many new models and tools in discovering knowledge and extracting intelligence brought forth revolutionary developments in information technology (IT) applications in business world as well as other industries. Some examples are intelligent agents, knowledge-driven trading systems, optimized scheduler for logistics, decision support systems, forecasting applications, and other emerging collective intelligence applications such as Web 2.0. Data mining can be viewed as the core underlying techniques that enable the IT applications with actionable intelligence and knowledge. While Data Mining evolves with innovative learning algorithms and knowledge discovery techniques, IT applications harness the results of data mining for becoming more intelligent than ever.
IJMIA, which stands for International Journal on Data Mining and Intelligent Information Technology Applications, is a platform for the two research directions to converge. It aims to provide an intellectual forum for researchers in academia, and practitioners and engineers from IT industries to present their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in this novel combination of research areas.
IJMIA serves as a convergent point for sparking new ideas and generating new synergies from experts of the two fields.
Technical Themes of Interest
We especially encourage paper submissions from the two categories of topics: Data mining and Intelligent IT applications, ranging from theories, algorithms, analysis, models, designs, applications to industry experiences. Topics include but not necessarily limited to the following areas:
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers in IJMIA's web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site. If you have some problems with paper submission or with registration in IJMIA's web site, please feel free to contact Dr. Yun Ji Na(firstname.lastname@example.org, Managing and Executive Publication Editor-in-Chief).
We welcome all kinds of the papers, reports and articles which can give meaningful information to other authors/members.
- Original Research papers - Technical Reports - Technical Articles - Surveys and/or Analysis of the New Trends
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in AICIT Format.
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of AICIT. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in AICIT.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Biannually (Mar. 31, Sep. 30, 2 times in a year)
- Review : 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
AICIT Journals are peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.