Please kindly follow the registration steps one by one.
Step 1) Check Registration Information and Create Invoice and Registration Form.
- Please check the registration information
- Download your Invoice / Registration form
- Complete the form with your payment (registration) information.
Step 2) Payment
- Online payment (Credit Card): only USD, KRW are available
- Bank wire Transfer: USD, KRW, Euro are available
- Please find the registration fee and extra cost below and be informed on detailed payment methods
Step 3) Uploading my Final Camera-ready Paper and Copyright Form.
( http://www.aicit.org/idcta/list_final.html )
- Your research paper will be included in the IDCTA2011 proceedings and also be indexed by IEEE Xplore.
- Make sure that your paper conforms to the IEEE paper format.)
- Please do not include page numbers in your paper.
- Please remember the conference does not edit your paper body.
- Please convert the original version into PDF version.
- After converting into pdf, please re-examine it thoroughly if there are any changes from the original.
- If the PDF version has no problem, please click the [Upload Final Paper #1 ] menu, and fill out all items.
- Upload the copyright form and Submit your Final Camera-Ready paper.
Step 4) Uploading Registration Document & Request for Invoice/Receipt/Invitation Letter.
( http://www.aicit.org/idcta/upload.html )
- Please upload the scanned payment documents on the website after payment
- Please request confirmation of my registration and payment.
Step 5) Check the Invoice/Receipt/Invitation Letter Requested.
( http://www.aicit.org/idcta/check_userdoc.html )
- After submitting all the necessary documents at Step 4, you can download the Invoice/Receipt/Invitation Letter here.
- Please understand we need about 3-10 days to confirm your request.
- Please do not send any emails asking confirmation, after submission of your request.