- Registration Guideline
- Check my review result (Check the notification)
Check registration information and create Invoice and Registration form
Upload and Check my Final Camera-Ready paper, copyright form
Upload my registration document & Request Invoice/Receipe/Invitation Letter (after payment) to confirm
Check Requested Invoice/Receipt/Invitation Letter
Extra Payment for Extra charges
Coauthor, Listener or colleague
- Uploading and Request
for my extra charge information
IEEE PDF Files Catalogue number: CFP1027K-ART
IEEE PDF files ISBN: 978-89-88678-28-2
IEEE Print version Catalogue number: CFP1027K-PRT
IEEE Print version ISBN: 978-89-88678-27-5
* The conference is sponsored by the IEEE and the IEEE Seoul section
* The proceedings will be published by the IEEE and included to the IEEE eXplore
* All papers accepted will be included in EI (Compendex) and some eminent indexing data bases.
* Selected Papers will be recommended and published by some eminent SCI/EI indexed international Journals
- Distinguished selected papers will be invited in the special issues of the following international journals
indexed by SCI(E)/Ei.
- The authors of the selected papers must follow any additional comments/suggestions so that
it meets the journals' requirements.
- Special Issues list (2009 and 2010): List will be added for the 2010 conference
- Computers & Operations Research (SCI)
- The Journal of Supercomputing (SCI)
- Journal of Communications and Networks (JCN) (SCI)
- IJITDM (International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making) (SCI)
- JCIT (EI) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)
- JDCTA (EI) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)
- will be added more.
IDC - Introduction/Vision/Mission
1. Introduction to NCM conference
Scope of IDC 2010: Research issues and Technical/ Industrial Application results on Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications (For more details: see "Scope" menu, http://www.aicit.org/IDC/scope.html)
2. Objectives and Vision
Nowadays, the field of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications is facing more challenges than ever. IDC oversees fundamental advances and extraordinary opportunities for novel and future oriented applications. IDC will continue its mission of promoting high level research efforts and novel applications through specialized conferences.
IDC strives to maintain its status as a genuine high quality conference that gathers scholars and researchers all over the world. We hope to build solid foundation for further development of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications. We believe that IDC conference will inspire and motivate scholars to pursue further research for the dynamic development of Information and Communication Technologies.
We believe that Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research is the key to success and will lead to even more exciting developments.
3. Our Mission and Aims
Our mission is to facilitate meetings of distinguished scholars and interested researchers from all around the world in order to exchange knowledge and experiences, present new ideas. We believe that global nature of our conference, active participation of most prominent speakers and delegates, and cutting edge ideas will create a stimulating atmosphere for further active development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications.
We believe that developments in the fields of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications directly influences development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research. Thus, by holding this conference we see our mission in enabling further considerable advancements in the fields of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research.
Our aim is to gather and share innovative ideas, precious knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and explore possible prospects for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications.
Paper/ Presentation Types and Paper Format: http://www.aicit.org/idc/paper_type_format.html
* Full and Short paper formats are also available
Presentation Types: Oral/ Poster
Selected papers will be fast-track reviewed for special issues in some eminent international journals.