Hosted / Organized by(Co-hosted / Co-organized by)
1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: July 5 - 7, 2016
Paper Submission [Abstract Submission(Free format, 1-2 pages(s), to review)]:
(March 7 - April 10) Now Available!! by April 10, 2016
Paper Review: March 20 - April 30, 2016
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: April 1 - May 7, 2016
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: April 1 - May 20, 2016
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by May 10, 2016
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by May 25, 2016
Registration/Final Camera-ready (Paper for Publication, 3-4 pages) Submission: by May 30, 2016
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E)/SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• Selected papers will be recommended to special issues of the following SCI(E)/SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Previous Special Issues on the SCI(E) listed International Journals organized by Chairs of the conferences
- Information Sciences
- Computers & Operations Research
- The Journal of Supercomputing
- IJITDM (International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making)
- etc..(more than 10 issues on the SCI(E) journals)
- new special issues will be listed soon
• All accepted papers will be invited onto one of GolbalCIS's eminent international journals(since2005) after the conference as a general papers (Detailed process will be announced at the registration process)
- IJACT (http://www.globalcis.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (http://www.globalcis.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- JCIT (http://www.globalcis.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- AISS (http://www.globalcis.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (http://www.globalcis.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
- JNIT (http://www.globalcis.org/jnit)Confirmed!
- IJEI (http://www.globalcis.org/ijei)Confirmed!
- IJIIP (http://www.globalcis.org/ijiip)Confirmed!
• Best Paper/Excellent Paper Award: Selected papers will be given Best Paper/Excellent Paper Award to author.
Paper Types and Format, Presentation
• After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
1) Paper Types
- Full paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- Regular paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- - Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the RNIS Format.
- - All papers should be written in English.
- - Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- - Detailed information on registration will be announced by ICNIT's system mail with the registration form.
- - Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
- Language: English
- Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- - Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- - Poster: Bristol Board (90cm WIDE x 120 cm HEIGHT) OR A4-size (6-8 pages, PPT Style)
Introduction to ICNIT
ICNIT2016 stands for 5th International Conference on Next Generation Information Technology. It is a premium international conference covers all areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Networked/Ubiquitous Computing and gathers fellow students, researchers and practitioners in these fields from all around the world.
We especially encourage paper submissions from these categories of topics: Networked/Ubiquitous Computing and Advanced Information Management, Next Generation Information Technology, ranging from theories, algorithms, analysis, models, designs, applications to industry experiences. Topics include but not necessarily limited to the following areas:
• Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application Results in the various fields of Next Generation Information Technology
ICNIT builds on the success of previous international conferences and workshops in this series (NMS: Networked Media and Services, HiNMS: High Performance NMS) held in Singapore, Poland, China, and Korea.Objectives and Vision
In this decade, with advancements in data mining, many new models and tools in discovering knowledge and extracting intelligence brought forth revolutionary developments in information technology (IT) applications in business world as well as other industries. Some examples are intelligent agents, knowledge-driven trading systems, optimized scheduler for logistics, decision support systems, forecasting applications, and other emerging collective intelligence applications such as Web 2.0. Data mining can be viewed as the core underlying techniques that enable the IT applications with actionable intelligence and knowledge. While Data Mining evolves with innovative learning algorithms and knowledge discovery techniques, IT applications harness the results of data mining for becoming more intelligent than ever.
ICNIT2016, which stands for Next Generation Information Technology, is a platform for the two research directions to converge. It aims to provide an intellectual forum for researchers in academia, and practitioners and engineers from IT industries to present their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in this novel combination of research areas.
ICNIT2016 serves as a convergent point for sparking new ideas and generating new synergies from experts of the two fields.Our Mission and Aims
Our mission is to facilitate meetings of distinguished scholars and interested researchers from all around the world in order to exchange knowledge and experiences and present new ideas. We believe that global nature of our conference, active participation of most prominent speakers and delegates and cutting edge ideas will create a stimulating atmosphere for further active development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing.
We believe that developments in the fields of Network computing directly influences development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research. Thus, by holding this conference, we see our mission in enabling further considerable advancements in the fields of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research.
Our aim is to gather and share innovative ideas, precious knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and explore possible prospects for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing.