Registration Discount Policy for Developing Countries
The registration charge for the conference will be discounted by 30~40%.
This is the special discount for only authors of developing countries.
The registration fee will be announced soon.
Paper Preparation and Recommendation
Paper format for review is not limited. 1-2 page(s) of Extended Abstract is also allowed. (Deadline: July 8 - August 7,2013)
After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4 pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
Selected papers will be recommended to the international journals indexed in SCOPUS.
Hosted / Organized by(Co-hosted / Co-organized by)
1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: October 8 - 10, 2013
Paper Submission: July 8 - August 7,2013 [(Extended)Abstract Submission(Free format, 1-2 pages(s), to review)]
Paper Review: July 25 - September 6, 2013
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: August 20 - September 7, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready(Paper for Publication, 3-4 pages) Submission: August 22 - September 14, 2013
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by September 11, 2013
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by September 18, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by September 23, 2013
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• Selected papers will be recommended to special issues of the following SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Only invited papers from the conference can be submitted onto one of AICIT's eminent international journals (IJACT, JDCTA, JCIT, AISS, IJIPM and JNIT) as special issue. If your paepr is invited by commitee, you may receive the invitation letter after the conference.
- IJACT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- JCIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- AISS (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
- JNIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)Confirmed!
2) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E) indexed international journals.
Paper Types and Format, Presentation
• After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
1) Paper Types
- Full paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- Regular paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- - Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the RNIS Format.
- - All papers should be written in English.
- - Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- - Detailed information on registration will be announced by AICIT's system mail with the registration form.
- - Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
- Language: English
- Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- - Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- - Poster: Bristol Board (90cm WIDE x 120 cm HEIGHT) OR A4-size (6-8 pages, PPT Style)
Deadline for Papers: October 8 - 10, 2013
Paper Acceptance Notification: August 20 - September 7, 2013 ICIS2013, 2013 6th International Conference on Information Sciences and Interaction Science will be held Jeju Island in Republic of Korea. Selected papers will be included as revised monographs in eminent international journals.
ICIS2013 - Introduction/Vision/Mission
1. Introduction to ICIS2013 conference
ICIS2013 stands for 2013 6th International Conference on Information Sciences and Interaction Science Itis the world's premier forum for Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences, and Evaluation of Interaction Sciences. It enables the international scientific elite, including experienced scientists, promising young researchers and practicians alike to gather together to discuss their views and research findings. ICIS2013 promotes fundamental and applied research continuing advanced academic education and transfers knowledge between involved both sides of and the application of Interaction Sciences.
This conference will be a platform for distinguished scholars and world-renowned scientists to Xplore a cutting-edge Interaction Sciences topic. Friendly atmosphere at the conference will promote culture interchange and develop friendship among the partcipants.
Scope of ICIS2013: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application Results on Interaction Sciences
(For more information: click Scope!)
Topic1: Culture, Human and Information Technologies
Topic2: Advances in Information Technology
Topic3: Convergent Approaches: Future, Sciences and Environment
Topic4: Industrial, Service, Management Issues and Applications
Topic5: Transportation Sciences (Electromobility for Human Development)
Selected papers will be included as revised monographs in eminent international journals.
2. Objectives and Vision
The objective of ICIS2013 is to provide a forum for ideas on Interaction Sciences, including advances in information technology, industrial, service, management issues etc.
ICIS2013 has brought together software engineers, developers, performance analysts and software/performance modelers who are addressing the challenges of increasing system complexity, rapidly evolving information technologies, short time to market, incomplete documentation, and less-than-adequate methods, models and tools for developing, modeling, and measuring scalable, high-performance applications in Interaction Sciences. The focus of ICIS2013 is therefore in the Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research rather than one discipline in isolation.
It is generally acknowledged that the advancement of technologies has improved the quality of our life and the technologies enabled pervasive access for everyone with ubiquitous devices to ensure a connected global world, global-village. However, current technological solutions, no matter how advanced, by themselves are not enough without taking into account the human beings who actually use them.
The organizers of ICIS2013 believe that Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research is the most important aspect of success and it will potentially result in even more exciting developments.
Interaction Science is one of the primary prospects for novel and future oriented research. We are genuinely aimed at supporting further research and progress of technologies in Interaction Sciences.
ICIS2013 welcomes broad genuine ideas aimed at the development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in Interaction Sciences. It is our Vision that with the help of this conference we will be able to build sufficient grounds for fulfillment of most brilliant and far-reaching ideas in Interaction Sciences. Based on our previous experiences, we are sure that discussions fueled by this conference will enrich the participants with precious knowledge and experiences.
3. Our Mission and Aims
ICIS2013 will trigger off the scientific community to propose topics that should be tackled from research perspective and let the community explain how to best use their tools for practical and theoretical problems of Interaction Sciences. Many various contributions are foreseen from prospective authors. This includes use-cases of theoretical tools and methods to solve practical problems. Such contributions should be as usable as possible by practitioners in the related field. We also expect research results from practitioners that have identified a problem that could be solved by tools from network sciences. One of the missions of ICIS2013 is to make the scientific community aware of the importance of the issues in Interaction Sciences and to suggest means by which the problem may be solved by the scientific community. The contributions should stimulate interaction between theoreticians and practitioners and also have high potential impact in either field.
We aims to bring together and share brilliant and ideas, accumulated knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and practitioners and Xplore possible directions for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Interaction Sciences.