1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: April 1 - 3, 2013
Paper Submission: by Feb. 10, 2013 Final Extension !!
Paper Review: Jan. 15 - Feb. 17, 2013 Revised !!
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: Feb. 14 - 17, 2013 Revised !!
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by March 5, 2013 Extended !!
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by Feb. 13, 2013
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by Feb. 20, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by Feb. 27, 2013
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the EI/SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• Authors of distinguished papers will be recommended to special issues of the following EI/SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Only invited papers from the conference can be submitted onto one of AICIT's eminent international journals (IJACT, JDCTA, JCIT, AISS, IJIPM and JNIT) as special issue. If your paepr is invited by commitee, you may receive the invitation letter after the conference.
- IJACT (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- JCIT (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- AISS (EI, SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
- JNIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)Confirmed!
2) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E) indexed international journals.
- Full paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - ACM Research papers
- - 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- Regular paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - ACM Research papers
- - 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- - All papers should be prepared using the ACM proceedings 2-column format.
- - All papers should be written in English.
- - Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- - Detailed information on registration will be announced by AICIT's system mail with the registration form.
- - Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the ACM Format.
- - Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
- Language: English
- Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- - Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- - Poster: Bristol Board (90cm WIDE x 120 cm HEIGHT) OR A4-size (6-8 pages, PPT Style)
Introduction to ICIPT
ICIPT2013 stands for 2013 8th International Conference on Information Processing, Management and Intelligent Information Technology (ICIPM, ICIIP). It is a premium international conference that covers all areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Information Processing and Management and that gathers fellow students, researchers and practitioners in these fields from all around the world.
We especially encourage paper submissions from these categories of topics: Information Processing Management, Technology ranging from theories, algorithms, analysis, models, designs, applications to industry experiences. Topics include but not necessarily limited to the following areas:
• Topic 1: Information Processing
• Topic 2: Management Information Systems, Business Systems, Service and Finance Systems
2. Track ICIIP
• Fuzzy, Agent, Neural and Genetic Approach to Information Processing
• Intelligent Systems: Theory and Applications
• Decision Support Systems (e.g., computer-aided diagnosis and surgery)
• Expert and Knowledge-based Systems
(e.g. ones for accounting, medicine, process control, financial service, production, human resources)
• Content-based Image Retrieval Systems (e.g., web search engine, Internet content filtering)
• Automated Control Systems (e.g., industrial systems, airplane systems)
• Machine Learning Applications to Information Processing
• Evolutional Computation Applications to Information Processing
• Hybrid Approach to Computational/Information Technology
• Knowledge Management and its Applications
• Knowledge and Security Science
• Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
• Natural Language and Speech Processing
• Intelligent Data Processing
• Distributed Problem Solving
• Security, Privacy, Trust and Rights Management
• Copyright and Redistribution Protection Technology
• Trusted Computing, Transactions
• Legal and Regulatory Information Processing
• Intelligent Grid/Cloud Computing
• Biomedical Applications
• Image-Processing, Pattern Recognition, and Computer Vision Applications
• Transportation and Traffic System Applications
• Aerospace Applications
• Geoscience and Remote Sensing Applications
• Consumer Product and Industrial Applications
• Robotics Applications
ICIPT builds on the success of previous international conferences and workshops in this series (NMS: Networked Media and Services, HiNMS: High Performance NMS) held in Singapore, Poland, China, and Korea.Objectives and Vision
In this decade, with advancements in data mining, many new models and tools in discovering knowledge and extracting intelligence brought forth revolutionary developments in information technology (IT) applications in business world as well as other industries. Some examples are intelligent agents, knowledge-driven trading systems, optimized scheduler for logistics, decision support systems, forecasting applications, and other emerging collective intelligence applications such as Web 2.0. Data mining can be viewed as the core underlying techniques that enable the IT applications with actionable intelligence and knowledge. While Data Mining evolves with innovative learning algorithms and knowledge discovery techniques, IT applications harness the results of data mining for becoming more intelligent than ever.
ICIPT2013, which stands for Advancements in Computing Technology, is a platform for the two research directions to converge. It aims to provide an intellectual forum for researchers in academia, and practitioners and engineers from IT industries to present their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in this novel combination of research areas.
ICIPT2013 serves as a convergent point for sparking new ideas and generating new synergies from experts of the two fields.Our Mission and Aims
Our mission is to facilitate meetings of distinguished scholars and interested researchers from all around the world in order to exchange knowledge and experiences and present new ideas. We believe that global nature of our conference, active participation of most prominent speakers and delegates and cutting edge ideas will create a stimulating atmosphere for further active development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing.
We believe that developments in the fields of Network computing directly influences development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research. Thus, by holding this conference, we see our mission in enabling further considerable advancements in the fields of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research.
Our aim is to gather and share innovative ideas, precious knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and explore possible prospects for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing.