Hosted / Organized by(Co-hosted / Co-organized by)
1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: Nov. 28 - 30, 2013
Paper Submission: Aug 21 - Sep. 22, 2013
Paper Review: Sep. 13 - Oct. 14, 2013
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: Oct. 5 - 15, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: Oct. 8 - 20, 2013
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by Oct. 13, 2013
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by Oct. 20, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by Oct. 27, 2013
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• Most papers will be recommended to special issues of the following SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Only invited papers from the conference can be submitted onto one of AICIT's eminent international journals (JCIT, JDCTA, AISS, IJACT, JNIT and IJIPM) as special issue. If your paepr is invited by commitee, you may receive the invitation letter after the conference.
- IJACT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- JCIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- AISS (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
- JNIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)Confirmed!
2) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E) indexed international journals.
Paper Types and Format, Presentation
• After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
1) Paper Types
- Full paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- Regular paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- - Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the RNIS Format.
- - All papers should be written in English.
- - Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- - Detailed information on registration will be announced by AICIT's system mail with the registration form.
- - Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
- Language: English
- Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- - Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- - Poster: Bristol Board (90cm WIDE x 120 cm HEIGHT) OR A4-size (6-8 pages, PPT Style)
Introduction to ICCCT
ICCCT2013 stands for 2013 8th International Conference on Computing and Convergence Technology (ICCIT, ICEI). It is a premium international conference covers all areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Networked/Ubiquitous Computing and gathers fellow students, researchers and practitioners in these fields from all around the world.
We especially encourage paper submissions from these categories of topics: Data mining and Intelligent IT applications, ranging from theories, algorithms, analysis, models, designs, applications to industry experiences. Topics include but not necessarily limited to the following areas:
• Research/Technical Issues on Convergent Aspects of IT and Ubiquitous Technology
• Research/Technical Issues on Convergent Aspects of Management, Service and Culture
• Hybrid Approaches of Information Technology/PSE (Problem Solving Environment) in Scientific Environment
• Multimedia, Game, and Culture Technology
• Bioinformatics and Healthcare
• Management, Finance and Service
• High Performance Data Processing and Digital Content Technology
• High Performance Information System and Communication
• Information Security and Cryptology
• Intelligent Approach on Information Processing
2. Track ICEI
• Issues on Computers/ Hybrid IT
• Issues on Communications/ Network
• Issues on HCI/ Cognitive Sciences/ System aided Education
• Issues on Games/ Multimedia
• Issues on System/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical Engineering
• Issues on Industrial Engineering
• Issues on Business/ Management/ Financials
• Issues on Electrical Engineering
• Issues on Electronics
• Issues on Civil Engineering
• Issues on Bio. Engineering/ Bioinformatics
• Issues on Medical Engineering
• Issues on Energy/ Environmental Engineering
• Issues on Culture and Engineering
• Issues on Technologies in Design and Space
• Other Issues on Hybrid Engineering and/or Industries
ICCCT builds on the success of previous international conferences and workshops in this series (NMS: Networked Media and Services, HiNMS: High Performance NMS) held in Singapore, Poland, China, and Korea.Objectives and Vision
In this decade, with advancements in data mining, many new models and tools in discovering knowledge and extracting intelligence brought forth revolutionary developments in information technology (IT) applications in business world as well as other industries. Some examples are intelligent agents, knowledge-driven trading systems, optimized scheduler for logistics, decision support systems, forecasting applications, and other emerging collective intelligence applications such as Web 2.0. Data mining can be viewed as the core underlying techniques that enable the IT applications with actionable intelligence and knowledge. While Data Mining evolves with innovative learning algorithms and knowledge discovery techniques, IT applications harness the results of data mining for becoming more intelligent than ever.
ICCCT2013, which stands for Advancements in Computing Technology, is a platform for the two research directions to converge. It aims to provide an intellectual forum for researchers in academia, and practitioners and engineers from IT industries to present their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in this novel combination of research areas.
ICCCT2013 serves as a convergent point for sparking new ideas and generating new synergies from experts of the two fields.Our Mission and Aims
Our mission is to facilitate meetings of distinguished scholars and interested researchers from all around the world in order to exchange knowledge and experiences and present new ideas. We believe that global nature of our conference, active participation of most prominent speakers and delegates and cutting edge ideas will create a stimulating atmosphere for further active development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing.
We believe that developments in the fields of Network computing directly influences development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research. Thus, by holding this conference, we see our mission in enabling further considerable advancements in the fields of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research.
Our aim is to gather and share innovative ideas, precious knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and explore possible prospects for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Networked Computing.