Following the tradition, ICCCT2012 invited sessions will provide the participants with opportunities to discuss and explore emerging areas of Interaction Sciences with fellow students, researchers and practitioners .
Organizers of Invited Sessions undertake to:
- select a topic that interests the session members and conference delegates.
- distribute a Call for Papers for their sessions.
- select at least 6 registered papers for their sessions.
- check if the papers are within the conference scope.
- have these papers reviewed by at least two experts in the field.
Organizers of Invited Sessions will:
- be included in the Associate Editors list to be published in the proceedings.
- be presiding their respective sessions as chairs.
- be noted as session chairs in the conference program agenda and in the conference proceedings.
- be the member of current and future conference Program Committee.
FAQ on Invited Session Organizer
(1) Deadline for the Invited Session:
Organizers of invited sessions can decide their own papers submission / notification deadline. However, keeping the dates on information of ICCCT2012 is highly recommended.
(2) Submission for accepted final papers of the invited sessions:
Invited Session organizers should encourage the authors of accepted papers to upload their papers to the conference web system individually. Important dates of Invited Session are posted on the main page of the conference website.
(3) Proceedings of the invited session:
Proceedings for the invited sessions will be included in the proceedings of ICCCT2012 and published in Springer series.
(4) Paper Submission for Invited Sessions:
Authors should submit papers to their session organizers by e-mail. It is invited session organizers' responsibility to collect papers, process reviews and make decisions regarding paper acceptance or rejection. Invited session organizers may have more autonomy by having their own review process separated from the main session.
(5) Procedure and Formality for Paper Review:
Each invited session organizer is responsible for establishing their own review process for the papers submitted to each invited session. There is no specific form for review documents.
(6) Contact with the Authors for Accept/reject Notification:
It is invited session organizers' responsibility to keep in touch with authors using by means like e-mail though it may require appropriate attention on both sides. Invited session organizers are carefully recommended to maintain smooth communication with authors and keep those evidences on file.
(7) Registration Fee:
The amount of registration fee is not determined yet. It will be determined based on situational factors such as the number of expected registrants, local sponsors at about the same level as the other Springer conferences.
(8) Issuing Receipt for Registration Fee:
Receipt for the conference registration will be given out to each registrant with the conference proceedings at the conference site.
(9) How to Submit Accepted Workshop Papers to ICCCT:
Invited session organizers should list up the accepted papers and send it to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(10) Special Benefit for Effective Invited Session Organizers:
Registration fee of effective invited session organizers will be waived (If there are co-organizers, the registration fee will be waived for only one of them.)
*Effective invited session organizers: those who have at least 6 authors paid registration fees in full.