- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2234-4306 (Print)
ISSN : 2234-4314 (Online)
Prof. Tao Gong (Donghua University, China; Purdue University, USA)
ISSN: 2234-4306 (Print), 2234-4314 (Online)
Publisher: Advanced Institute of Convergence Information Technology (AICIT)
Publication Frequency: Biyearly Publication (March 30, Sep. 31)
AIMS AND FOCUS
Immune Computation is the first leading journal in its field. It provides an international forum for facilitating and enhancing the exchange of information among researchers involved in both the theoretical and practical aspects of artificial immune systems (AIS) and networks (AIN) drawing their inspiration from nature.
Particular emphasis is placed on immune models of computation such as immune algorithms (IA), native immunization (NI), adaptive immunization (AI), parallel immunization (PI), immune programming (IP), and related fields such as embedded artificial immune system (EAIS), immunity-based control (IBC), immunity-based security (IBS) and other immune computation techniques.
IC is a refereed, multidisciplinary journal for bridging the latest advances in the immune computation technology research. It provides an international forum for presenting authoritative references, academically rigorous research, and case studies. The journal publishes well-written and academically validated manuscripts in both theoretical development and application research.
IC invites new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics and its applications in immune computation technology and next generation intelligent technologies fields including (but not limited to these topics):
Topic 1: Modeling of biological immune systems (BIS)
1) Structure modeling of biological immune systems
2) Modeling of native immune systems
3) Modeling of adaptive immune systems
4) Modeling of immune learning and memory
5) Modeling of immune cells
6) Modeling of antibodies
7) Modeling of selfs
8) Modeling of viruses
9) Modeling of cancers
10) Simulations of biological immune systems
Topic 2: Modeling of artificial immune systems (AIS)
1) Structure modeling of artificial immune systems
2) Modeling of native immune computation
3) Modeling of adaptive immune computation
4) Modeling of immune learning and memory on machines
5) Modeling of parallel immune computation
6) Modeling of selfs
7) Modeling of non-selfs
8) Modeling of artificial immune networks (AIN)
9) Modeling of embedded artificial immune systems (EAIS)
10) Simulations of artificial immune systems and networks
Topic 3: Immune algorithms (IA)
1) Novel negative/positive selection algorithms
2) Novel clonal selection algorithms
3) Novel immune evolutionary algorithms
4) Immune learning algorithms
5) Immune algorithms based on normal model
6) Immune algorithms in artificial immune systems
7) Immune programming (IP)
8) Immune software design
9) Immune hardware design
Topic 4: Immunity-based control (IBC)
1) Four-element architecture of immune control
2) Design of immune control systems
3) Design of immune controllers
4) Design of immune control algorithms
5) Integration of other control techniques in immune control system
Topic 5: Integration and applications of immune computation
1) Integration of immune computation and artificial neural networks
2) Integration of immune computation and evolutionary computation
3) Integration of immune computation and quantum computation
4) Integration of immune computation and agents
5) Immunity-based security (IBS)
5) Applications of immune computation in software fault diagnosis
6) Applications of immune computation in hardware fault diagnosis
7) Applications of immune computation in robots
8) Applications of immune computation in optimization
9) Applications of immune computation in intelligent decision
10) Other applications of immune computation
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
• Papers will only be published in English.
• Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
• Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
• All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of AICIT. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in AICIT.
PUBLICATION AND REVIEW INFORMATION
- Publication: Biyearly Publication (March 30, Sep. 31)
- Review: Generally within 6 weeks (6-8 weeks), by 4-6 reviewers according to the topic
- Publication for accepted paper: 2-3 months after completing the publication process by the corresponding author (Please see the publication process at the main menu)