- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2:Downloading a registration form for the processing fee and Payment for the Processing Charge
- Step3: Uploading the Registration Form for the processing fee
- Step4: Checking My Review Result
- Step5: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step6: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step7: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step8: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
JDCTA in DBLP
ISSN : 1975-9339 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9310 (Online)
Process of submission for the Fast-Track:
Step 1: Paper Submission
Join JDCTA Membership clicking the button in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen and submit your paper to the system as fast track paper. Then you will receive the paper ID from the system by e-mail. Please log in JDCTA website (http://www.aicit.org/JDCTA) and submit your paper at the step 1 paper submission menu for Fast-Track.
Remember you have to log-in with this ID and Password until your paper publication process is completely over.
Step 2: Payment for Processing Fee (200 USD / 230,000 KRW)
If you are finished with your paper submission, you have to make payment to move on to the next step.
Payment for processing fee has to be completed within 3days from the date of paper submission.
____- Payment Method: Bank wire transfer / Credit Card / Western Union
____- For detailed information on payment, please see the "Paper Submission and Publication Process (Fast-Track)" menu
____in the left side of our website (http://www.aicit.org/JDCTA).
Step 3: Up-loading Registration form
Now, Up-load your registration form to the website (http://www.aicit.org/JDCTA/registration/upload_fastreg.html?jname=JDCTA&type=fast).
And from the next step, all guidelines will be mailed to the paper registrant. Please remember our system mail will only be sent to one author who registered paper on our website.
Choose Paper submission type
Please remember duplicated submission is strictly forbidden.
: Duplicate submissions (same papers submitted to the other AICIT) are strictly forbidden; if detected, these submissions will be unconditionally rejected.
Notice: Please read all publication policies and follow the publication process at the main website before paper submission: AICIT Journals are peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.
- Review Process
- Paper Format
- Charge for Publication
- Copyright Notice
- Publication Process
Authors cite the references of other papers during paper submission. If the cited references don't have exact information as below(especially, material's name, published year, issue and page no), there can be a problem of uncitable references when indexed on citation institute. Therefore, we strictly urge you to check the references carefully and indicate the exact information for them on your paper.
 Author1_Name, Author2_Name, "Paper Title", Journal Title, Publisher, vol.00, no.0, pp.00-00(page), Year.
 Author1_Name, Author2_Name, "Book Title", Publisher, Country, Year.
 Author1_Name, Author2_Name, "Paper Title", In Proceedings of the AICIT Symposium(Conference Name) on Internet Technology, pp.00-00(page), Year.
If you are a non-native speaker and/or not comfortable in English, please check and review your English/Sentences more carefully before submission. We recommend you to check the sentences, grammar and etc of your paper through below complementary websites before submitting.
General condition for acceptance:- High level score by editors and at least 1 review(s) reliable/reasonable by recommended reviewer(s): Accept
- Not high level score by editors and at least 2 reviews with reliable/reasonable revision comment by recommended reviewer(s): Accept
- Not good level score by editors and at least 2 reviews with reliable/reasonable revision comment by recommended reviewer(s): Accept with Revision
- Not good level score by editors and reviews with no reliable revision comment by recommended reviewer(s): Reject