- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Citation Hot !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2233-4572 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-937X (Online)
Scope, Paper type, Format
Format for Body:
We welcome all kinds of the papers, reports and articles which can give meaningful information to other authors/members.
Scope and Topics
The Journal of Robots, Education and Art invites new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics and their applications to the fields, Topics include (but not limited to the following):
Research areas relevant to the journal include, but are not limited to:
- Technology and Infrastructure for User Created Robots
- Human Factors through User Created Robots
- Educational Curriculum/Programs/Infrastructures/Systems using Robotics in Schools
- Educational STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Research using Robotics in Schools
- Implementation and Evaluation of Educational Programs using Robots
- Innovative Robotic Applications in Schools
- Educational Issues on Technology such as Human-Computer Interaction, Children-Robot Interaction
- Human Factor in Application of Innovative Educational Technology
- Educational Programs/Infrastructures/Systems using Innovative Educational Technology in Schools
- Robot Assisted Learning : Language Learning with Tele-presence Robots, Assistive use of Robot in Special Education, etc.
- Art Robots and Robot application in Art fields
- Technology and Artistic Issues of using Robotics for Art
- Human factor in Application of Robotics into Education and Art fields
- Art Programs/Contents/Infrastructures/Systems using Robotics in Schools
- Theory or Applications of Design and Evaluation Process
- Political Analysis of Visual Art and Material Representation from a variety of Theoretical Perspectives
- Antiquity to Contemporary Art Practice in Education or Robots
- Policy Frameworks, Planning, and Analyses in Robots, Education, and Art
- Comparsion of Governance, Infrastructure, Culture, and Diversity of Robots, Education, and Art
- Robots, Education, and Arts-Industry Partnerships
- Industrial Status or Strategy of Robots, Education, and Art