- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Citation Hot !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2233-4572 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-937X (Online)
Call for Papers
General Editor-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Jin-Oh Kim (Kwangwoon University, Korea(Rep. of))
AIMS AND FOCUS
The International Journal of Robots, Education and Art is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original papers on the whole spectrum of research work that discusses the theory, practices, interdisciplinary issues and innovations about robots, educational technology, and creative art. The journal also focuses on innovative ideas and scholarly research in curriculum and pedagogy, educational policy, cross-cultural studies, and informal learning that can inform the design of new learning environments. With a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research, the journal welcomes papers within specific domains such as the convergence of art and science with robots, as well as on critical pedagogical issues such as new cultures of learning, emerging technologies for teaching and learning, and ideas for future learning environments. The journal features empirical research about all aspects of educational robots, educational technologies, and creative arts. Comprehensive literature reviews and theoretical pieces with thought-provoking ideas can be considered for publication within the scope and purpose of the journal.
All manuscripts submitted to the journal will undergo a rigorous peer review process with initial editor screening and blind review by at least two anonymous reviewers.
The Journal of Robots, Education and Art invites new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics and their applications to the fields, Topics include (but not limited to the following):
For more details, Please see the scope of the IJREA at http://www.aicit.org/ijrea/scope.html
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of AICIT. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in AICIT.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Semiannual (Feb. 28, Aug. 31)
- Review : 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
AICIT Journals are peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.