- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Citation Hot !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-5765 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9418 (Online)
Scope, Paper type, Format
IJEI invites new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics and its applications in convergence/hybrid information technology and industrial technologies fields including (but not limited to these topics):
- Issues on Computers/ Hybrid IT
- Issues on Communications/ Network
- Issues on HCI/ Cognitive Sciences/ System aided Education
- Issues on Games/ Multimedia
- Issues on System/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Issues on Industrial Engineering
- Issues on Business/ Management/ Financials
- Issues on Electrical Engineering
- Issues on Electronics
- Issues on Civil Engineering
- Issues on Bio. Engineering/ Bioinformatics
- Issues on Medical Engineering
- Issues on Energy/ Environmental Engineering
- Issues on Culture and Engineering
- Issues on Technologies in Design and Space
- Other Issues on Hybrid Engineering and/or Industries
We welcome all kinds of the papers, reports and articles which can give meaningful information to other authors/members.
- Original Research papers
- Technical Reports
- Technical Articles
- Surveys and/or Analysis of the New Trends
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in AICIT Format.
- Papers prepared in MS-WORD (doc) formats may be submitted electronically to IJEIí»s web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site.
- Please strictly follow the designated format for IJEI. To download the template file click here (Author Guidelines: MS-Word)
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Please visit the journalí»s site for more information. (IJEI: http://www.aicit.org/ijei)