- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Citation Hot !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-5765 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9418 (Online)
1. International Conference on Recent Advances in Technology, Engineering, Management and Science Disciplines.
The 2011 ICRATEMS Conference will focus on a wide range of research at the intersection of science, technology, engineering and management. Invited speakers from a variety of disciplines in these domains doing active research and practices will be presenting keynotes. The Conference will bring together a collection of investigators who are at the forefront in their respective field, and will provide opportunities for junior scientists and researchers to present their work and exchange ideas with leaders in the field. The collegial atmosphere of this Conference, with programmed discussion sessions as well as opportunities for informal discussions provide an avenue for scholars from different disciplines to brainstorm and promotes cross-disciplinary collaborations in the various research areas represented.
This conference is organized by Vivekanandha Colelge of Engineeering for Women (VCEW) managed by Vivekanandha Educational Institutions. Vivekanandha Educational Institutions group is the largest educational environment in India providing education to 22000 girls / women in a single campus through its multi-dimensional institutions / colleges / schools. The Institutions under this group have evolved a unique educational program blending futuristic needs, development skills that are instrumental in facing present day job requirements and also for the students’ personal benefits. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, the students are enabled to acquire world class education and work culture professionals that the industry desires to have. More details of the organizers can be obtained from their web site: www.vivekanandha.ac.in
Original papers are invited for presentation in the conference from Industry practitioners, Academicians, Doctoral and other research students. For each discipline, there will be a special track covering all the related topics.
Track-1: Computing and Informatics
Authors are invited to submit full papers in English for all above mentioned tracks. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation. Submissions should not have been published elsewhere or submitted to another conference /journal for publication. For the purpose of peer-reviews, there are no page limits for initial submissions. For accepted papers, however, page restrictions apply (max. 6 pages) as per standard norms, and, for each paper at least one of the authors should register.
The conference has been divided into Invited talks and Tracks-based paper presentation sessions. The tracks will be further divided into technical sessions and each session would be chaired by persons of eminence in the respective field. The conference would have Inaugural and Valedictory sessions with distinguished personalities present in both. A sight seeing trip will also be organized for the conference delegates to nearby places.
REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION FEE
All delegates are required to register for the conference as per the details.
Registration fee includes participation in all technical sessions, conference kit, Conference proceedings, tea, lunches and other cultural programmes.
Prof. Dr. R.K.GNANAMURTHY
5. Special Issue on ICCM2012 / NCM2012 / ICNIT2012
Special Issue on ICCM2012 / NCM2012 / ICNIT2012
GO TO THE TOP
6. Special Issue on ICIDT2012 / ICIS2012 / IDCTA2012
Special Issue on ICIDT2012 / ICIS2012 / IDCTA2012
GO TO THE TOP
7. Special Issue on ICCNT2012 / INC2012 / ICCIS2012 / ICMIC2012
Special Issue on ICCNT2012 / INC2012 / ICCIS2012 / ICMIC2012
8. Special Issue on ISSDM2012, NISS2012, ICMIA2012 and NASNIT2012
Special Issue on ISSDM2012, NISS2012, ICMIA2012 and NASNIT2012
9. Special Issue on ICCCT2012, ICCIT2012, ICEI2012 and ICACT2012
Special Issue on ICCCT2012, ICCIT2012, ICEI2012 and ICACT2012
10. Special issue on ICIPT2013/ICIPM2013/ICIIP2013
Special issue on ICIPT2013/ICIPM2013/ICIIP2013