- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Citation Hot !
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published papers search from AICIT journals New !
- Articles in Press New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-5765 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9418 (Online)
Charge for Publication and Subscription
Charge for Publication and Regular Price
The papers accepted for publication will be processed further toward publication after the authors pay the publication charge. The method of payment is by "Bank Wire Transfer" or "Credit Card" in the journal system. After the publication the corresponding author will receive 1 original issue by air-mail as well as the e-file of the final form of the paper.
Publication methods: Offline and Online
- Bank Wire Transfer (USD, EURO, JPY and WON available)
Charge for Publication (Delivery fee (General Postal Charge) is included)
※ Developing Countries Discount Policy)
Please note that the discount policy will be only give to authors of developing countries and the paper will be published as e-copy publication.
Developing Countries include Iran, India, Iraq, Philippines, Pakistan.
But, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil are not included.
If you would like to know whether your country is included, please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• e-Copy: Charge for accepted General / Special Issue's Paper:
- 200 USD (up to 9 pages, Developing Countries' Authors)
For more details, please check the "Publication Process" in the journal menu.