Registration Discount Policy for Developing Countries
The registration charge for the conference will be discounted by 30~40%.
This is the special discount for only authors of developing countries.
The registration fee will be announced soon.
Paper Preparation and Recommendation
Paper format for review is not limited. 1-2 page(s) of Extended Abstract is also allowed. (Deadline: July 8 - August 7,2013)
After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4 pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
Most papers will be recommended to the international journals indexed in SCOPUS.
Hosted / Organized by(Co-hosted / Co-organized by)
1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: October 8 - 10, 2013
Paper Submission: July 8 - August 7,2013 [(Extended)Abstract Submission(Free format, 1-2 pages(s), to review)]
Paper Review: July 25 - September 6, 2013
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: August 20 - September 7, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready(Paper for Publication, 3-4 pages) Submission: August 22 - September 14, 2013
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by September 11, 2013
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by September 18, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by September 23, 2013
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• Most papers will be recommended to special issues of the following SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Only invited papers from the conference can be submitted onto one of AICIT's eminent international journals (IJACT, JDCTA, JCIT, AISS, IJIPM and JNIT) as special issue. If your paepr is invited by commitee, you may receive the invitation letter after the conference.
- IJACT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- JCIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- AISS (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
- JNIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)Confirmed!
2) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E) indexed international journals.
Paper Types and Format, Presentation
• After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
1) Paper Types
- Full paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- Regular paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- - Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the RNIS Format.
- - All papers should be written in English.
- - Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- - Detailed information on registration will be announced by AICIT's system mail with the registration form.
- - Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
- Language: English
- Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- - Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- - Poster: Bristol Board (90cm WIDE x 120 cm HEIGHT) OR A4-size (6-8 pages, PPT Style)
IDCTA - Introduction/Vision/Mission
1. Introduction to IDCTA conference
IDCTA stands for 2013 9th International Conference on Digital Content Technology and its Applications. It is a premium international conference on all areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences, and Evaluation of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications that gathers fellow students, researchers and practitioners in these fields.
Scope of IDCTA: Research Issues and Technical/ Industrial Application Results on Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications
(For more details, see "Scope" menu, http://www.aicit.org/idcta/home/scope.html)
Scope1: Digital Content Science: Information Technology and Content
Scope2: Issues on Digital Content, Human and Technologies
Scope3: Service Science and Design Science on Content Design
Scope4: Intelligent and Secure Issues on Digital Content
Scope5: Digital technologies: Principle and Applications
Scope6: Ubiquitous Computing and Medical Information Systems
IDCTA builds on the success of previous international conferences and workshops IDCTA builds on the success of previous international conferences and workshops in these series of NMS (Networked Media and Services), HiNMS(High Performance NMS) held in Singapore, Poland, China and Korea.
2. Objectives and Vision
Nowadays, the field of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications is facing more challenges than ever. IDCTA oversees fundamental advances and extraordinary opportunities for novel and future oriented applications. IDCTA will continue its mission of promoting high level research efforts and novel applications through specialized conferences.
IDCTA strives to maintain its status as a genuine high quality conference that gathers scholars and researchers all over the world. We hope to build solid foundation for further development of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications. We believe that IDCTA conference will inspire and motivate scholars to pursue further research for the dynamic development of Information and Communication Technologies.
We believe that Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research is the key to success and will lead to even more exciting developments.
Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications is an important topic for novel and future oriented research. By organizing this conference we sincerely hope to support further development of research and technologies in the upper mentioned fields.
Moreover, we welcome diverse innovative ideas towards the development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications. We hope that with the help of this conference we will be able to build sufficient grounds for fulfillment of most brilliant and promising ideas in Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications. We believe that discussions fueled by this conference will enrich the participants with precious knowledge and experiences. It is anticipated that IDCTA will provide enormous opportunity for exchange of ideas and establishment of new social ties between the conference participants.
3. Our Mission and Aims
Our mission is to facilitate meetings of distinguished scholars and interested researchers from all around the world in order to exchange knowledge and experiences, present new ideas. We believe that global nature of our conference, active participation of most prominent speakers and delegates, and cutting edge ideas will create a stimulating atmosphere for further active development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications.
We believe that developments in the fields of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications directly influences to the development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research. Thus, by holding this conference we see our mission enabling further considerable advancements in the fields of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research.
Our aim is to gather and share innovative ideas, precious knowledge and unique experiences for mutual benefit of researchers and Xplore possible prospects for development of Multidisciplinary and Hybrid/Convergent research in the areas of Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications.