Registration Discount Policy for Developing Countries
The registration charge for the conference will be discounted by 30~40%.
This is the special discount for only authors of developing countries.
The registration fee will be announced soon.
Paper Preparation and Recommendation
Paper format for review is not limited. 1-2 page(s) of Extended Abstract is also allowed. (Deadline: Sep. 3 - Oct. 2, 2013)
After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4 pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
Selected papers will be recommended to the international journals indexed in SCOPUS.
Hosted / Organized by(Co-hosted / Co-organized by)
1. Important Dates (Main Conference)
Date of Main Conference: Dec. 3 - 5, 2013
Paper Submission: Sep. 3 - Oct. 2, 2013 [(Extended)Abstract Submission(Free format, 1-2 pages(s), to review)]
Paper Review: Sep. 20 - Oct. 31, 2013
Review Results(Acceptance/Reject) Notification: Oct. 14 - Nov. 1, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready(Paper for Publication, 3-4 pages) Submission: Oct. 16 - Nov. 8, 2013
2. Important Dates (for Invited Sessions/ Workshops: To Organizers)
Accepted Papers Notification to Main Conference: by Nov. 5, 2013
Accepted Papers Upload to Conference System: by Nov. 12, 2013
Registration/Final Camera-ready Submission: by Nov. 17, 2013
• Submitted papers will be assigned to 3 reviewers (2 Program Committee members and 1 invited reviewer) within 1-4 working days.
• Please be well-acquainted with the review process which can be found at the main menu.
1) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed international journals.
• Selected papers will be recommended to special issues of the following SCOPUS/INSPEC indexed International Journals.
• Only invited papers from the conference can be submitted onto one of AICIT's eminent international journals (IJACT, JDCTA, JCIT, AISS, IJIPM and JNIT) as special issue. If your paepr is invited by commitee, you may receive the invitation letter after the conference.
- IJACT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijact)Confirmed!
- JDCTA (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)Confirmed!
- JCIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)Confirmed!
- AISS (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/aiss)Confirmed!
- IJIPM (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/ijipm)Confirmed!
- JNIT (SCOPUS) (http://www.aicit.org/jnit)Confirmed!
2) Authors of distinguished selected papers will be invited as special issues of the SCI(E) indexed international journals.
Paper Types and Format, Presentation
• After acceptance of the paper with review, 2-4pages of Camera-Ready Paper should be prepared.
1) Paper Types
- Full paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 6 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional page charges.)
- Regular paper
- - Oral/Poster
- - RNIS Research papers
- - 4 pages (maximum of 2 more pages are allowed with additional charges.)
- - Paper Format: Papers submitted for review must be in the RNIS Format.
- - All papers should be written in English.
- - Extra pages will incur additional charges.
- - Detailed information on registration will be announced by AICIT's system mail with the registration form.
- - Please kindly follow the 'Formatting and Layout Instructions'
2) Presentation Type/ Material
- Language: English
- Full/ Regular paper: Oral/ Poster
- - Oral: PPT File / Presentation for 10-15 minutes.
- - Poster: Bristol Board (90cm WIDE x 120 cm HEIGHT) OR A4-size (6-8 pages, PPT Style)
ICCIT2013: Call for Papers/ Workshops/Special Sessions
ICCIT2013: 2013 8th International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology
We're in Progress:
We will make a new chapter as a leader of the Information Sciences
Dec. 3 - 5, 2013, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Call for Papers
ICCIT2013, the 2013 8th International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology will be held from Dec. 3 - 5, 2013, Seoul, Republic of Korea. The conference proceeding will be published by name of IEEE and RNIS proceedings. Selected papers will be included as revised monographs in international journals. For more details, visit the conference web site at http://www.aicit.org/iccit.
This premium international conference provides a forum in which all can present research results in all areas related to the theory, development, applications, experiences and evaluations of convergence/hybrid information technology and next generation information technologies and services fields.
Mission and Aims
ICCIT fosters development of Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technologies needed in various application areas. Convergence Information Technologies in partnership with Computational Science are essential in solving various real-world problems. Through publications, research, and community, the mission of ICCIT is to build cooperation between informatics and the world of science and technology.
ICCIT2013: 2013 8th International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology aims to:
- Promote further development of Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technologies
- Provide an open forum of discussions and knowledge exchanges among researchers interested in Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technologies and related fields
- Bring together theoreticians and practitioners from different scientific groups and establish new collaborations
- Present recent results in the theory and applications of Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technologies
Call for Workshop Proposals:
Call for Invited Session Proposals:
Workshops/Invited Sessions may consider any topic within the conference scope. The goals of the workshops/Invited Sessions are to establish a common understanding of a certain aspect, to share experiences, to foster research communities, to learn from each other, to identify open problems and/or to explore future directions of research. Workshops will be held in parallel with the main conference.
Paper Types: Full/ Regular/ Short Paper
Presentation Types: Oral/ Poster (Choice)
Track Types: Research Track/ Technical Experience Track
Research Track (General Track)
The purpose of the Research Track is to present and discuss the latest, best, most profound and most important research results in the field of Convergent and Hybrid Information Technology. Topics of interest are specified at the Call for Papers menu.
High quality submissions will be invited for technical papers describing original unpublished results of theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research. Papers should describe a new contribution to Convergent and Hybrid Information Technology and support claims of novelty with citations to the relevant literature.
Technical Experience Track
The purpose of the Technical Experience Track is to establish a meaningful forum between practitioners and researchers with useful solutions in various organizational environments, diverse systems or different cultures. The Technical Experience Track includes all kind of practical applications such as principles, projects, missions, techniques, tools, methods, processes.
Submissions should discuss experiences to researchers and practitioners. We invite original, unpublished submissions in two categories:
- Case Studies
- Experience Reports
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. The topics includes, but not limited to, the followings:
- Research Issues on Convergent Aspects of IT and Ubiquitous Technology
- Research Issues on Convergent Aspects of Management, Service and Culture
- Hybrid Approaches of Information Technology/PSE (Problem Solving Environment) in Scientific Environment
- Multimedia, Game, and Culture Technology
- Bioinformatics and Healthcare
- Management, Finance and Service
- High Performance Data Processing and Digital Content Technology
- High Performance Information System and Communication
- Information Security and Cryptology
- Intelligent Approach on Information Processing